Monday, August 23, 2010

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW, THE TOUR BUS IS LOADING

I could not believe what I just heard. My nephew in Lackawanna New York, told me that a tour bus came by my old  house ...the hoose I used to live  in Lackawanna.  And my nephew tells me that the yard of the house , it was full of peoples.
They had came out of the tour bus and took photos of the house I used to live in.  My nephew ( such a good
nephew) went out to see the peoples and they told him they were doing the Polka Band Gobi tour.  Yes, there are now tours in the Lackawanna , Tonawanda and Cheektowaga area to show everyone where it all started, where Polka Band Gobi's"roots" were. 
This is amazing.  The nephew said the VW Bus was just full...just full...of many people with hardly an
empty seat, just a few empty seats only.
I am speechless about this.
YOSH

3 comments:

  1. I did this tour and it was a highlight.
    Mrs. Dudek

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE PBG fanta fanSeptember 3, 2010 at 8:41 AM

    Far out man. It's the grooviest thing, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig it to the max

    ReplyDelete